Client : AJN Steelstock
Location: Steel Distribution Depot Landshire Lane, Henstridge, Somerset
Description of Work: To install further Switchgear to an Existing Factory Installation & to Install 2 x Large Supplies for the Connection of 2 x pieces of Industrial Plant
Duration: June 2015 (2 week period)
AJN Steelstock Ltd is a family owned Steel Stockholder, operating from Kentford near Newmarket delivering across East Anglia, the Midlands, Home Counties and London on a daily basis.
AJN have recently purchase a Seventeen Acre Stockyard and Distribution Depot on the former Newton Steelstock Site in the Village of Henstridge Somerset where the Company are hoping to expand their Customer Base to the South Coast, Cornwall, Wales & the West Midlands.
We were asked in late May to carry out a Quotation through AJN Steelstock’s regular on site Electrical Contractors to install the following.
- A 630A 3 Phase Switchfuse for the Connection of a Machine by others
- A 400A 3Phase and Neutral MCCB Panel Distribution Board
- 3 x 8Way MCB Distribution Boards for Local Lighting & Power
- 1 x 250A 3 Phase & Neutral Switchfuse for the Connection of a Large Press which was installed by a Specialist Company
- 1 x 160A Phase & Neutral Switchfuse for the Connection of a Specialist Machine by Others.
All of the above Work was carried out in a 2 Week Period by 5 Engineers and all feedback from AJN has been positive to date, therefore we hope that when the site is up and running we will be invited to tender for further works.