Client : AJN Steelstock
Location: Steel Distribution Depot Landshire Lane, Henstridge, Somerset
Description of Work: To install further Switchgear to an Existing Factory Installation & to Install 2 x Large Supplies for the Connection of 2 x pieces of Industrial Plant
AJN Steelstock Ltd is a family owned Steel Stockholder, operating from Kentford near Newmarket delivering across East Anglia, the Midlands, Home Counties and London on a daily basis.
AJN purchased a seventeen acre Stockyard and Distribution Depot on the former Newton Steelstock Site in the village of Henstridge, Somerset where the company will expand their customer base to the South Coast, Cornwall, Wales & the West Midlands.
Following a consultation, we were instructed to install the following:
- A 630A 3 Phase Switchfuse for the connection of a machine
- A 400A 3Phase and Neutral MCCB Panel Distribution Board
- 3 x 8Way MCB Distribution Boards for Local Lighting & Power
- 1 x 250A 3 Phase & Neutral Switchfuse for the Connection of a Large Press
- 1 x 160A Phase & Neutral Switchfuse for the connection of a specialist machine
All works were completed in two weeks by our Engineers with resoundingly positive feedback from AJN.