What if? That is the question we ask ourselves before doing anything resulting in an outcome.
- What if you could better help your engineers avoid delays on site and be sure they had the right parts in the van?
- What if you could monitor your entire maintenance portfolio on one screen without leaving the office?
- What if you could streamline commissioning and handover of new installations?
- What if you only need one engineer for each visit?
- What if you could quickly gain intelligence of system health without leaving your office?
- What if you could provide digital compliance reports easily to your building owners?
Welcome to the all new CLSS APP – all of those ‘What if’ questions can now be answered.
Honeywell Connected Life Safety Services have placed connectivity at the heart of Fire Safety, providing real-time visibility to drive timely, accurate decision making. As a Gent Technology Centre this innovative new gateway means we now have the ability to connect the 4 Honeywell protocols (Gent, Morley, Notifier and SMS) to the cloud for remote monitoring, compliance and mobile control from any smart phone, tablet or PC.
Along with many timesaving maintenance and compliance reporting features, the new CLSS system provides enhanced visibility fuels intelligence, harnessing the power of data for safer, compliant and more efficient fire system management.
The application incorporates 3 main elements:
CLSS’ end-to-end, cloud-powered connectivity is the future of fire systems – providing new opportunities for building managers and partners to optimise on-site safety.
CLSS provides enhanced visibility of real time system performance, reducing the operational cost of maintenance while also ensuring the optimum performance and compliance of critical fire safety systems
To connect control panels and devices with a new suite of cloud services, CLSS uses real time intelligence to eliminate false alarms unforeseen maintenance and other disruptive events that cut into the bottom line.