Client: Airsprung Beds
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Description of Work: Electrical refurbishment works
In 1871 Hedley Chapman founded a mattress factory in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, In over 140 years Airsprung Beds has become the cornerstone of a furniture group that employs over 600 people nationwide.
Following successful works carried out with the minimum of disruption to their production, Wessex were invited to carry out the complete electrical refurbishment of their main office block in Trowbridge. A willingness on the part of Wessex to satisfy the requirements of the customer led to a large amount of the works to be carried outside of normal office hours.
Several contracts completed included the following:
- Complete lighting and power installation for a new factory unit.
- Fully integrated dust and debris extraction system for their wood mill.
- Main office refurbishment of power and lighting.
- Fixed wiring and installation inspection and test for the whole factory floor.
- Rapid response installation of machinery that is regularly moved.
“Wessex Electricals have built an excellent working relationship with us, they are quick to respond and have always been willing and able to work around our production lines with the minimum of disruption. Their work is always of a high quality exceeding in my opinion the electrical industry standards.”
Mike Henderson – Senior Works Engineer