Wessex Fire & Security are a family run company based in Dorset with over 30 years’ experience in the Fire & Security business both in domestic and commercial settings. We are looking for an experienced service coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis.
Based at our Head Office in Shaftesbury, you will be liaising with engineers and customers to ensure we exceed our clients’ expectations. The nature of this role requires a focused individual with a high attention to detail and the ability to multitask. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be undertaking a wide range of administration tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the service department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Handling inbound calls from our customers including logging calls and passing details of files as necessary.
- Identify and scheduling preventative maintenance visits within the monthly targets.
- Booking in service and maintenance appointments with customers.
- Review outstanding job sheets from the previous working day and action accordingly.
- Scanning, storing, updating and saving records to our dedicated software programs.
- Invoicing, and producing Excel documents and reports where required.
- Admin support for the Service Delivery Manager across a range of tasks.
- Dealing with various Maintenance department related tasks such as sending work to engineer PDA’s, checking completed PDA forms are uploaded to the system in a timely manner by engineers, ordering parts and booking return visits and scheduling diaries in the most cost effective and efficient manner day to day.
- Assisting managing the service inbox to deal with disconnections and updates of customer files as necessary.
- Completing activation and health report logging on the system when required.
- Booking sub-contractors including arranging site access, creating purchase orders and adding completed job reports to the system.
- Assisting with completing the weekly time-sheet input for all field engineers.
- Previous administration experience in a similar role preferred
- Computer literate with particular attention to Microsoft office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively to meet targets.
- High level of accuracy and tenacity.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Pay depending on qualifications and experience
- BUPA medical insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- 24 days Holiday Plus bank holidays
Health & Safety:
You are required to comply with the Company’s Health & Safety rules which are set out in the Staff Handbook and in current legislation which requires all employees to be responsible for their own Health & Safety as well as fellow workers. The Company places paramount importance on the health, safety and welfare of all its employees.
If you are involved in any accident, however minor, you must report this to the designated Health & Safety Officer as soon as possible thereafter and ensure that the Accident Book is completed.