Marketing Manager / Demand Generation
A fantastic job has arisen to join a great large family owned organisation in Shaftesbury. You will be working in a fun, challenging and rewarding role, where you will have the opportunity to develop and work with a high degree of autonomy.
You will develop and deliver marketing activity across all media to support strategic market positioning and brand activity. Aligning marketing activity to commercial goals, you will be a key communicator of marketing process, timescales and plans to stakeholders across the business.
This is a full mix marketing role with an emphasis on end-to-end campaign management, you will also be at the forefront of implementing and embedding digital and social channels.
- Create and own end to end demand generation activity and programmes, overseeing it end-to-end from planning through execution to analysis.
- Creating implementation programmes to effectively deliver the agreed marketing plans
- Development of value proposition/positioning in target segments/verticals
- Writing and overseeing the production of all marketing materials, including brochures, letters, emails and press releases
- Managing digital and social media channels
- Monitoring and developing the firm’s website, including SEO
- Reporting on the success of marketing activity, including ROI
- Being integral in contributing new ideas and platforms for promoting the organisation
- Managing data and maintaining the organisations brand identity
- General marketing administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- The role requires traditional, digital, channel and field marketing expertise.
- Previous experience in a marketing executive or similar position.
- CIM certification is beneficial
- Previous experience in marketing administration, as well as experience in managing social media platforms and campaigns.
- The candidate will be creative, innovative and adaptable with a positive approach.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Methodical, creative and an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise delivering to deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in PowerPoint, WordPress and Photoshop
- The salary for the role of Marketing Manager is circa £28,000 per annum.
- BUPA medical insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- 24 days Holiday Plus bank holidays
All subject to qualifying periods of employment and Conditions of Contract.
Health & Safety
You are required to comply with the Company’s Health & Safety rules which are set out in the Staff Handbook and in current legislation which requires all employees to be responsible for their own Health & Safety as well as fellow workers. The Company places paramount importance on the health, safety and welfare of all its employees.
If you are involved in any accident, however minor, you must report this to the designated Health & Safety Officer as soon as possible thereafter and ensure that the Accident Book is completed.